The beauty of metal products is that they are low maintenance. We hope that you get great enjoyment out of using them.
Below are a few simple tips on cleaning and keeping your objects looking their best.
Powder Coated Metal Furniture
Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth. Do not use abrasive substances on the surfaces.
Dusting should be done with a soft cotton towel or cloth to avoid scratching the surface.
Whilst this surface is very tough it is best to use a coaster when placing hot objects such as a cup of tea onto the surface.
Furniture that has been powder coated can be used outside but is best brought in after use as if left out in the weather for a prolonged period rust may appear.
It is possible to re-coat an item if damage has occurred or you would like to update the colour. A separate charge will apply. We are happy to chat to you about your requirements.
All items in the STEM collection can be wiped clean with a damp cloth and if necessary washed in some lukewarm soapy water. Do not use any abrasive substances on the surfaces.
Avoid banging items together as this may result in small dents or chips to coatings.
- As with anything involving an open flame please take care to keep your oil candle out of reach of children and pets
- Don’t leave your oil candle or tealight unattended whilst burning
- Keep the wick trimmed, you will only need about 1mm showing to get a lovely flame
- If the flame is too big on your oil candle it means the wick is too far out the top. You will need to extinguish the flame and either push some of the wick back down or unscrew the head and pull the wick through gently until only about 1mm is showing.
- Only used approved lamp oil. When using your oil candle indoors we recommend clear lamp oil which burns cleanly and does not have an odour.
- Extinguish your tealight with care to avoid wax splattering on surrounding area
- Do not burn tealights or oil candle in an area with draughts
- Don’t place your oil candle on or near another heat source such as a radiator
- Once you have finished using your Oil Candle its best to empty any remaining oil, discarding it responsibly. Rinse the parts in warm soapy water and allow to dry before storing.
- Store wick away only once completely dry
- If wax from the tealight gets onto the surface of your STEM, simply gently scrape off with your nail. Do not use a sharp objects like a knife to do this as it may damage the surface.
If you would like to ask us any questions feel free to get in touch on 0208 942 7845 or email email@example.com.